Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aspatore Book Project

I apologize for not having posted the past couple of weeks. Intertwined with the July 4th Holiday, I've been working on a chapter for a book to be released this coming winter by Aspatore Publishing, a division of Thomson Reuters. Titled Inside the Minds: Strategies for Trusts and Estates in New York, 2011 ed., the book is part of Aspatore's "how to" series geared to allied professionals. Aspatore's legal series feature contributions from attorneys at some of the most prominent law firms in the United States, and I am honored that I was recruited to participate.

My submission, which has grown to over 11,000 words, is due tomorrow. When published this winter, the book will be available at book stores and at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other on-line line booksellers.

I'll keep readers of this blog posted as to the release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment